Walnut Creek Luxury Cars, LLC
Automotive Parts Counter-Person Benefits:
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan (after 1 year)
- Paid Vacation
- Great Reputation in the Community
- Excellent Compensation (D.O.E.)
Counter Person Job Duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers and coworkers.
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering.
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Assist with receiving stock orders and customer special orders.
- Informing customers of special order parts arrival.
- Operate the store point of sale system to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet our company’s production and quality standards.
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery.
- Operate the electronic cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information.
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers.
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
Parts Counter Person Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of automotive parts experience.
- Team oriented.
- Able to multitask.
- Have a solid understanding of dealership operations.
- Valid driver's license.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol/background screening. All applicants must meet insurability guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive part sales: 2 years (Preferred).
- Exotic Parts Counter or previous Dealership Parts Counter experience is a plus.
- CA Driver License (Required)